Nov 5, 2010

Aur Mujhe Kya Laga

My first impression of Sardar Patel Institute of Technology.

The day I got admission, 11.30 am to be precise, RD asked me to attend lectures after lunch. I didn't agree.

The next day, my first lecture was Mathematics and the professor for the same was Nida ma'am. I didn't like her in the first lecture, couldn't hear her voice. I was obviously sitting on the last bench even in my first lecture. Well, all that 'not liking' changed. She was the best professor in FE.

OK , now to my post. Mujhe mere class mates ke baare mai eekdum start mai kya laga :-

Rishkul: I felt your name was spelt Hrishkul. And yeah, I even felt the only thing that has carried you so far is studies. You sat on the first bench and all na. Then you became a part of Guitar Workshop and my Yahoo Messenger contacts.

Siddharth: I felt you were a Bihari. Thank your surname for the perception. Somewhere within me there is 1% Raj Thackarey minus the violence. Someone had told me that you had taken part in Boogie Woogie! LOL! ROFL! :P Also felt you must be one of those 'Yo' guys! The typical townie kinds. :P

Suresh: Everyone says you have a great voice when they first meet you. I didn't feel like that. Sorry, but still don't feel like that. :P Never had much of an opinion about you, but you started answering all Nida ma'am's questions in the first lecture. Also, Bhavsar's lecture! Wasn't good!

Apurva: The girl with lots and lots of attitude problem. :P It changed. I know you have no such 'attitude problem'.

Kirti: Nerd, padhaku! Well, still the same. :P But we managed to change you for the good. You are now less of a nerd and padhaku. :P

Shilpa: You were the first girl I had seen abusing. Seriously. Hindi gaalis are a big no-no for others. And where have you forgotten your 'F%^$ing B$£"!$%d'? Woh Hostel gaali's of AHLL and PHLL are boring. Seriously. :P

Then I woudn't like to name the person here but I felt he must be like the super intelligent kinds. Knows almost everything. Sorry, knows everything. Come Second Year and all that perception changed. :P ETRX 2011 batch, keep guessing who the person is.

Some people I had no firsts: Saransh, Prasad, Husain, Kaushik and many others.


PS: This post was written way back in March and I am posting it now.

4 comments:

Shraddha said...

Why not me !!! No firsts about me !!!

Harshad said...

i have decided not to be rude to anyone. :P


well, just like prasad, husian, et al. no first about u.

Wanderer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirti said...

4 long years- a lifetime of moments.
Just look back once and think about all the submission days, lectures, trips, fights, canteen chais, assignment chaapna, treats, FE-SE-TE-BE.
no words to express.