Apr 24, 2009

THINGS

A post after a long time - almost one entire semester.  So many ups and downs this SEM and finally have the big test starting 28th April, 2009. 

Had a very good IV in Jan follwed by some boring lectures initially after which we found a new term - electronics giri meaning doing nothing. We hardly had college. I don't remember me sitting one entire day of college. May be just 2-3 days when we had all lectures and practicals - the rest were electronics giri days. I would sincerely like to thank the SPIT electronics faculty for the fun I had this SEM. But travelling 1 hr to reach college and realising you have had only 1 hr of college in the entire day is not somthing you'd like, even I didn't.  I remember the canteen trips. We went to the canteen a minimum of thrice daily and had nothing there. 
i)Go and come back.
ii)Go and mayb have chaas/misal and come back.
iii)Go and come back.
Went to the Bhavan's canteen quite a lot of times and had amazing Alu and Tikki Chaat there. Bhavans canteen is way way better than SPCE one. 

Realised quite a lot of things. The first being I can't do people (Chinmay u can sue me for copyright infringement :P). I just am not comfortable with people I have met just once or twice. It takes me a minimum of 2-3 months to be comfortable with people and that too only if I am with them 5-6 hrs on a regular basis. Probably due to this nature many people have thought that I have lots of attitude, I am khadus, et al. During my school days, I wasn't comfortable talking to people of the opposite sex - now how am I to blame for it? I am not too comfortable even now - but thanx to orkut and yahoo messenger the situation has improved a lot. A couple of my friends admitted later that they felt I had loads of attitude just because I never spoke to them or I ignored them. (Pls dont thing they were ga-ga over  me or something like that :P)  The friends being from my jr. college. But thing have certainly changed now. Shraddha admitted today she felt I was khadus and later added I still am - I have no comments :P .  Anyone reading this blog and having felt that I hav loads of attitude and stuff like that, it because I am shy and no other thing. I just cant do people. 

IITians aren't great. Realised this thanx to our mini-project guide. They sleep, can't teach if there is no AC and think they are just too smart. 

I am short of topics. People who take the pain of reading my articles must be happy.  (Yeh waise bhi faltu likhta hai toh padhkar kya faayda likhneka :P)



6 comments:

Rishkul Kulkarni said...

koi baat nahi harshad...you'll do well in your "BIG TESTS" :P......and...agle sem mein electronics giri will reach a new level...:P

Shraddha Shah said...

hey! electronics giri shd continue.. ya i do maintain wht u are..except dt now i dnt get offended by ur khadusgiri! :P

Wanderer said...

khadus n harshad? naaa..hes a sweetheart..he can totally do ppl...he just loves to do the wrong side of them, na harshad..

Harshad said...

yea...i love to do the wrong side of ppl!!!!

Sneha said...

hehehhe....tera kuch nahi hone wala...ull think 10 tyms in ur suhaag raat too b4 opening the ghoonghat n tokin 2 ur wife :P

Unknown said...

He'll Celebrate his suhagraat online :D LOL