Aug 15, 2008

the day u slipped away
leaving me with disbelief,
the world was turned upside down
for u, it must have been a huge relief!!
the day u left my hand
nothing had been so piercing,
i was dumbstruck for hours
the pain had been so excruciating!!
tears swelled up in my eyes
as my heart knew u left me,
it completely blurred my vision
i could then hardly able to see.
i withdrew myself from others
friends had turned into foes,
i kept regretting day by day
oh! how could i let u go??
the feeling of emptiness
being aloof from the world,
who would i share my feelings with?
upon me, all miseries were hurled.
am bound by the days u left behind
the world deserted, am alone
looking nowhere a vacant mind
with no more storm no cyclone!!

3 comments:

Rishkul Kulkarni said...

this is one of the best examples of expression...

thank you for such inspired posts(both of them)...

i can personally relate with the previous one......hats off....

Harshad said...

class....dats de only thng dat i can say....

Anonymous said...

the pain in that poem was profound
only someone really sad could have written those beautiful lines
Kudos for that poem!!!!!!